Displays the active status of build definitions from Team Foundation Server 2015, 2013, 2012, 2010 or Visual Studio Online.
Team Build Screen was originally created by Jim Liddell
. The project has received many excellent
and is always happy to see more. If you are interested in helping please contact
- Supports Visual Studio Online, TFS 2015, TFS 2013, TFS 2012 and TFS 2010.
- Basic support for Jenkins (source only - no installer)
- Communicates the status of the build in real-time
- Implemented as a desktop application and a screen saver
- Supports multiple build definitions
- Supports multiple team projects
- Information displayed includes:
- Team project name
- Build definition name
- Build status
- Requested by
- Started on
- Completed on
- Test results
- Code coverage
- Build queued icon
- Older builds appear faded
The current recommended release is
Team Build Screen 3.0
. This release introduces official support for TFS 2015 and is backward compatible with TFS 2013, 2012, 2010 and Visual Studio Online.
The project is being semi-actively maintained, and contributions are welcome.
Screenshot - Desktop Application
The controls to access the settings only appear with mouse movement. After a short delay they are hidden.
Screenshot - Desktop Application Full Screen or Screen Saver
When running the desktop application in full screen, moving the mouse reveals controls to access the settings or minimise/restore/close the window. After a short delay they are hidden.
To install and run Team Build Screen you must have the following installed: